- Wash cool and save energy using ecobubble™ technology
- AddWash™ lets you add to the wash during the wash
- Bubble Soak delivers intensive stain removal
- Quiet, long lasting performance with Digital Inverter Motor
Add to the wash during the Wash
Add to the wash during the wash.
Open the innovative AddWash™ door to quickly drop in anything extra during the wash* – whether that’s a stray sock you missed, extra softener or a hand-washed garment for final rinsing.
* AddWash™ door can be opened at any time when the drum temperature is below 50°
Innovative energy saving
Our efficient ecobubble™ technology mixes air, water and detergent to create bubbles that penetrate your clothes faster, helping you wash at cooler temperatures. Better for the environment and your bills.
Intensive Stain Removal
Whether its cotton, synthetics or baby clothes, add a 30 minute Bubble Soak to any of your preferred programmes at the touch of a button. Then let our unique ecobubbles penetrate deep into the fabrics to loosen tough stains – giving you a thorough and efficient clean after every soak.
Quiet, reliable performance
The quiet Digital Inverter Motor gives you a long-lasting, reliable performance. Less noise, less vibration and less wear and tear – it even has a 10 year warranty.
Support at your fingertips
Smart Check is an automatic error-monitoring system that detects and diagnoses problems at an early stage. Using a Smartphone App*, this useful feature provides quick and easy troubleshooting solutions, saving you from the inconvenience of unnecessary engineer callouts.
* Available on Android and iOS.
Digital Inverter Technology
Digital Inverter Technology utilizes strong magnets for a quieter* and more powerful performance, but consumes less energy than a Universal Motor. By eliminating the use of brushes, it provides outstanding durability** – backed-up by a 11 year warranty.
* Generally, the level of reduction is 5dBA and 3dBA for washing and spinning cycle respectively. The data is based on ERP label, F500 8kg 1400rpm WF80F5E5P4W with a Digital Inverter Motor and Vistula 8kg 1400rpm WF1804WPC with a Universal Motor.** Awarded a 23 year durability certification by the Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies in Germany (Verband Deutscher Elektrotechniker – VDE). Actual lifespan may vary depending on the usage circumstances.
Get clothes spotlessly clean, even if they’re really dirty. The Bubble Soak function helps remove a wide variety of stubborn stains, like blood, tea, wine, make-up and grass. Clothes are thoroughly soaked in active bubbles, so dirt and stains are loosened and can be removed more effectively*.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456 5th edition / 8kg Wash Load / Bubble Soak Wash vs. Cotton 40/60°C, Synthetic 60°C, and Denim 40°C without Bubble Soak.
Keep the inside of your washer hygienically clean. Drum Clean removes 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria* from the drum. You don’t need harsh or costly detergent, as it uses a combination of soaking, pulsating and high speed spinning. And it automatically notifies you when it needs cleaning**.
* Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria from the inside of the washer. Based on testing by Intertek of the Drum Clean cycle.** Provides a notification after every 40 cycles.
Cleans away residue
Stop wasting detergent and avoid the tedious task of cleaning the detergent drawer. The StayClean Drawer ensures that more of the detergent is washed away with a specially designed water flushing system. So, there’s less unsightly soap residue and the tray stays cleaner and more hygienic.